“Looking for a new keto-friendly snack to power you through the day? Then check out these low carb protein balls with matcha collagen.” Keto Protein Balls with Matcha – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1 packet Vital Proteins Matcha Collagen
- 15 drops liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins Vanilla & Coconut Water Collagen Peptides
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- Blend together almond butter, dried coconut, matcha collagen, stevia, abd coconut oil in food processor.
- Pulse in collagen peptides and salt.
- Using a medium cookie scoop (about 1.5 tablespoon size), form dough into balls. Note: If mixture is too soft, it can be placed in the refrigerator or freezer until it firms up enough to work into balls.
- Roll balls in extra 1 tablespoon dried coconut.
- Store in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
Per Serving: 116 calories; 9 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.