Keto Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Muffins
“Healthy mini chocolate chip muffins made with coconut flour are perfect for those on a low carb keto diet or looking for a tasty gluten-free muffin.” Keto Coconut Flour Chocolate Chip Muffins – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup oat fiber
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Sukrin :1
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips (ADD LAST)
- 1/2 teaspoon Stevia Glycerite (or more granulated sweetener to taste)
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 3/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a mini muffin pan with baking spray or line with papers.
- Measure all of the dry ingredients (except the chocolate chips) into a medium bowl and mix thoroughly with a whisk to break-up lumps.
- Measure and mix all of the wet ingredients in a smaller bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry, and beat with a hand mixer until completely combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Let set for 5 minutes.
- Evenly distribute the batter to each muffin cup. Bake until a tooth pick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean about 15 minutes.
- Makes 24.
- Nutritional information per 1 muffin.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 46 calories; 5 g fat; 3.9 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.