“If you don’t want the oven on but would love to make a cheesecake, no bake lemon cheesecake is for you!” Keto No Bake Lemon Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tsp granulated sweetener of choice or more, to your taste
- 150 g almond meal/flour
- 55 g butter melted
- 50 g desiccated/shredded coconut unsweetened
- 12 g powdered gelatine
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more, to your taste
- 200 ml boiling water
- 200 ml cold water
- 500 g cream cheese full fat (not the ‘spreadable’ variety)
- 4 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix all the ingredients and press into a greased and lined pie/flan dish.
- Pop in the fridge while making the cheesecake filling.
- Pour the boiling water into a large jug and whisk in the gelatine powder. Whisk until all dissolved.
- Add the remaining cold water.
- Add the cream cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice and sweetener.
- Using a stick blender with the blade attachment, blend on a slow speed until smooth and lump free.
- Pour onto the prepared base.
- Refrigerate until set.
- No added sugar – any sugar in the nutritional panel comes from the coconut, almonds and lemon juice.
- Please taste the mixture before pouring into the dish. You will need to adjust the amount of sweetener according to YOUR tastes and depending on how sour your lemons are.
Per Serving: 249 calories; 23.4 g fat; 5.2 g carbohydrates; 5.3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine Cat (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.