“Quick and easy to make low carb cheesecake salad with only a couple minutes of prep time. To cut back on carbs, I used fresh berries and replaced the condensed milk with heavy cream.” Low Carb Cheesecake Salad – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit concentrated powder
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia concentrated powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 ounces strawberries cut into bite sized pieces
- 14 ounces blueberries about 4 cups
- 12 ounces blackberries about 2 cups
- 6 ounces raspberries about 1 cup
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in monk fruit, stevia, and heavy whipping cream.
- Beat with electric mixer until thick and creamy.
- If too thick, a little extra cream can be added.
- Fold in fresh berries.
- Store in fridge or serve immediately.
- Makes about 11.5 cups
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 134 calories; 11 g fat; 7.9 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.