“Here’s an easy, low-carb, sopapilla cheesecake! Instead of a traditional crust, we will substitute a pork rind based dough.” Keto Instant Pot Matcha Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 (4-ounce/95 g) bag snack style pork rinds
- 5 large eggs
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated erythritol*
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon*
- 2 (8-ounce) packages softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Swerve confectioners
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Use a food processor to grind the pork rinds up into a fine powder. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl add the powdered pork rinds, 3 eggs, and water. Mix well.
- Preheat a frying pan over medium heat. Add 1-2 tablespoons of butter. When it becomes hot and stops foaming, ladle a large scoop of the batter into the pan. Spread it out into a large pancake shape. Wait until the batter bubbles and is brown around the edges before carefully flipping. After the “tortilla” is cooked on both sides set it aside and start a new one in the pan. Continue until you use up all the batter, there will be about 4 pieces.
- Brush the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan with melted butter, then add a piece of the cooked pork rind batter. Break up the other pieces to fully cover the edges, but make sure to reserve one for the top of the cake. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle liberally with the cinnamon/erythritol mixture. Bake for 5-10 minutes.
- Use a hand mixer to blend the softened cream cheese, Swerve confectioners, remaining 2 eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture over the bottom crust.
- Cut the remaining piece of cooked pork rind batter into wedges and arrange over the top. Sprinkle liberally with the cinnamon/erythritol mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes then allow to cool before serving.
- Enjoy 🙂
Per Serving: 293 calories; 26 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 11.4 g protein; 87 mg cholesterol; 195 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Denis R., Photo Credit: Arkadiusz Fajer
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.