“These Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Brownies are dense and fudgy with a beautiful swirl. Two favorite desserts combined into one.” Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Brownies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 ounces Bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tablespoons Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees. Grease or line a 8″ baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave (or double boiler) in 20 second increments, and stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl beat eggs and sugar (Truvia) together. Mix in vanilla and almond extracts. Stir in the chocolate.
- In a small separate bowl whisk together almond and coconut flours with baking powder and salt. Fold into the chocolate mixture. Reserve one cup of the batter. Pour the remaining batter into the prepared baking dish (batter will be thick and you may need to wet the back of a spoon or your fingers with water to spread the batter evenly).
- Beat together in a small bowl the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Spread on top on the brownie mix and then spoon the last cup of brownie batter over the filling. Cut through the batter with a knife and make swirls.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until filling is set and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the brownies. Cool. and refrigerate before cutting.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- Make sure to use Almond Flour not Almond Meal. The flour is made from blanched almonds without the skin. Meal is ground with the skins.
Per Serving: 168 calories; 13 g fat; 7.8 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 46 mg cholesterol; 129 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Gloria Hernandez, Photo Credit: Irina Suglobova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.