“This sweet recipe is a spin-off from my favorite keto flourless brownie recipe with a few adjustments. Enjoy!” Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Brownies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated erythritol
- 1 large egg
- 3 ounces low carb milk chocolate
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated erythritol
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- Heat oven to 350F and line a brownie pan with parchment. Make the cheesecake filling first by beating softened cream cheese, egg for the filling, and granulated sweetener smooth. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and butter at 30-second intervals in the microwave, frequently stirring until smooth. Let cool slightly while you prepare the brownie.
- Beat remaining eggs and sweetener on medium until the mixture is frothy.
- Sift in the cocoa powder and almond flour and continue to beat until thin batter forms.
- Pour in melted chocolate and beat with the hand mixer on low for 10 seconds. The batter will thicken to a mousse-like consistency.
- Pour ¾ of the batter in the prepared pan, top with dollops of the cream cheese, then finish with the remaining brownie batter.
- Using a spatula, smooth the batter over the cheesecake filling in a swirling pattern.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center is mostly set. It may jiggle slightly but once you remove it from the oven it should firm completely. Cool before slicing!
Per Serving: 143 calories; 26.5 g fat; 7 g carbohydrates; 6.4 g protein; 132 mg cholesterol; 260 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Gloria Hernandez, Photo Credit: Marchello P. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.