Keto Brownie Cheesecake
“Turn low carb brownies into something special by swirling in a cream cheese mixture on top. These gluten free keto brownie cheesecake are a delicious treat.” Keto Brownie Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 stick unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener or Swerve sweetener
- 3/4 teaspoon SweetLeaf stevia drops
- 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit liquid extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons low carb sweetener or Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8×8 baking pan or line with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine the butter, sweeteners, cocoa, vanillia extract, and salt until well combined.
- Whisk in the eggs then fold in the flours.
- Reserve about 1/4 cup of batter. Spread remaining batter into prepared pan.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla, and egg yolk until well blended.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over brownie layer.
- Drop reserved brownie batter over cheesecake layer..
- Swirl in with a knife.
- Bake for about 30 minutes then transfer to a rack to cool.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- If needed, the reserved brownie batter can be thinned with some almond milk (or other low carb milk) to make it easier to swirl in.
Per Serving: 142 calories; 33.6 g fat; 6.7 g carbohydrates; 8.6 g protein.
Recipe by: David R., Photo Credit: tofumax
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.