“For those who need a chocolate fix, you’ll love that these paleo flourless keto brownies are rich and chocolatey. And, they have no sugar, gluten, dairy, or flour.” Flourless Keto Brownies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 8 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 3 large eggs or 2 duck eggs at room temp
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Sweetleaf stevia drops
- 1 1/4 teaspoon monk fruit liquid extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon whole psyllium husks or additional egg – see note
- 1/4 teaspoon salt preferably sea salt
- Place coconut oil and unsweetened baking chocolate in a microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave until completely melted.
- Add eggs, stevia, monk fruit, and vanilla extract to melted chocolate mixture.
- Combine with electric mixer.
- Stir in unsweetened cocoa, psyllium husks, and salt.
- Spread into parchment paper lined 8×8 baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes. Cool completely before slicing.
- Enjoy! 🙂
- An additional egg can likely be substituted for the psyllium. I will test that next time around and update the recipe if needed.
Per Serving: 140 calories; 15.3 g fat; 4.9 g carbohydrates; 3.1 g protein; 35 mg cholesterol; 54 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Teri Valdez, Photo Credit: July Prokopiv
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.