Mint and chocolate is one of my all-time favorite flavor combinations – my Low Carb Grasshopper Brownies is so delicious! Low Carb Grasshopper Brownies – You must try this recipe.
Don’t stress out about your upcoming holiday parties. These delicious Low Carb Grasshopper Brownies will satisfy any group of holiday guests!
If you’re following a keto diet, the holidays can be tough. With the constant barrage of baked goods and holiday treats, the temptation to lose sight of your goals can be difficult to resist. Just like these keto brownies with peppermint crunch, there are a ton of keto-friendly Christmas recipes so you don’t feel too left out.
Low Carb Grasshopper Brownies are low carb and keto. A fudgy brownie layer with a creamy mint cheesecake layer and a chocolate ganache topping. These are to die for, and unbelievably low carb.
If you like this, you can try similar recipes:
- Low Carb Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
- Low Carb Chocolate Brownies
- Keto Cheesecake Stuffed Brownies
- Keto Cheesecake Brownies
- Flourless Keto Brownies
- Keto Brownies
- Delicious Chocolate Keto Brownies
- Best Keto Brownies
- Low-Carb Avocado Brownies
- Low Carb Macadamia Nut Brownies
- Keto Avocado Brownies
- Fudgy Double Chocolate Keto Brownies
- Low Carb Fudgy Avocado Brownies
- Low Carb Zucchini Brownies
- Low Carb Chocolate Avocado Brownies
- Low Carb Cheesecake Brownies
- Amazing Fudgy Keto Brownies
- Healthy Low Carb Double Chocolate Brownies
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Brownies
- Low Carb German Chocolate Brownies
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other keto / low-carb recipes as well!
Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for the recipe is provided as a courtesy and is approximate only.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the nutritional information given for any recipe on this site.
Erythritol carbs are not included in carb counts as it has been shown not to impact blood sugar. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Thank you for understanding!
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.