“I saw some low carb brownie recipes online and decided to alter it a bit to my own tastes. Rich cocoa powder sealed the deal on this one – cravings are now gone!” Keto Creme Brulee – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, heaped
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 9 packets truvia
- ¼ – ½ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract in one bowl. Mix well until smooth.
- Combine cocoa powder, almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, truvia, and saltin another bowl.
- Slowly add wet ingredients to dry and mix well
- Pour batter into cake pan or brownie pan and bake for 30 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean)
- Let cool 5 minutes and cut as desired
Per Serving: 196 calories; 17.6 g fat; 2.7 g carbohydrates; 6.1 g protein; 279 mg cholesterol; 84 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Bruce Miller, Photo Credit: Anthony Hoag (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.