Low Carb German Chocolate Brownies
“Low Carb German Chocolate Brownies are a delicious addition to any menu plan. They bring all of your favorite flavors together to create a perfect chocolate treat you’ll love.” Low Carb German Chocolate Brownies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup Granulated sweetner (splenda, swerve, Stevia
- 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 6 oz Heaving whipping cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- 1 ¼ cups Unsweetened Coconut
- ¾ cup Chopped pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix granulated sweetner, salt, and cocoa together.
- Add melted butter, heavy whipping cream, eggs and vanilla and stir until combined.
- Stir in coconut and nuts.
- Pour into a greased 9×9 pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove and let cool completely.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 194 calories; 17.4 g fat; 5.2 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: vm2002
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments