“This cheesecake brownie recipe is for people on the keto diet or anyone with a sweet tooth, for that matter.” Keto Cheesecake Brownies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup stevia powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup stevia powder
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Mix cream cheese and stevia together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy smooth. Mix in egg and vanilla extract until fully combined.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a simmer. Top saucepan with a heatproof bowl large enough to stay above the water. Combine butter, stevia, cocoa powder, and salt in the bowl. Cook and stir until melted and fully combined, 1 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cool until bowl is safe to handle. Whisk in 1 egg at a time, stirring vigorously, until mixture becomes pudding-like. Add almond flour and continue to whisk brownie mixture until blended.
- Pour 2/3 of the brownie mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Add cream cheese mixture. Top with dollops of remaining brownie mixture and use a knife to create a swirled design.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set but still slightly jiggly, about 25 minutes. Cool before serving.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 26.5 g fat; 17 g carbohydrates; 6.4 g protein; 132 mg cholesterol; 260 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Nicole Robinson, Photo Credit: Emma (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.