“These delicious keto avocado brownies are the creamiest and fudgiest low carb brownies you’ll ever try! ” Keto Avocado Brownies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 250 g avocado (about 2)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp stevia powder (or monk fruit powder)
- 3 tbsp refined coconut oil (or butter, ghee, shortening, lard)
- 2 eggs
- 100 g lily’s chocolate chips (melted)
- 90 g blanched almond flour (about 10 tbsp tightly packed)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 60 ml erythritol (or xylitol)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Peel the avocados and place in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add each ingredient one at a time and process for a few seconds until all of the ingredients (except the dry ones) have been added to the food processor.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients together and whisk together.
- Add to the food processor and mix until combined.
- Place a piece of parchment paper over a 30x20cm (12”x8”) baking dish and pour the batter into it.
- Spoon evenly and place in the preheated oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, let cool and slice into 12 pieces
Per Serving: 158 calories; 12.9 g fat; 9.1 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Julia Sudnitskaya
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.