“These Brownies are perfection, fudgy, thick, rich and although I love Avocados, I was excited that you can’t really tell they are made with avocados.” Low Carb Fudgy Avocado Brownies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 oz unsweetened dark chocolate baking chips
- 4 teaspoons pure coconut oil
- 2 cup avocado with skin removed (460g) roughly 4 medium avocados
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener or erythritol Sweetener
- 1 cup Now Foods almond flour
- 1 cup Now Foods unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Line a 13 x 9 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan add the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Bring to medium heat until fully melted.
- In your food processor, add all the ingredients: avocado, eggs, monk fruit or erythritol, almond flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla extract and melted chocolate
- Process until all the ingredients are well blended and mixture is the consistency of a thick brownie batter.
pour the batter into the prepared 13 X 9 pan. Use a spatula to spread the batter evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the middle of the brownie comes out clean.
- Let cool. cut into 16 even brownies…
- …and ENJOY <3
Per Serving: 210 calories; 16.9 g fat; 8.4 g carbohydrates; 4.6 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.