Low Carb Chocolate Avocado Brownies
“Not a fan of avocados? You’d never know they were in these low carb chocolate avocado brownies! Why not give them a try and see.” Low Carb Chocolate Avocado Brownies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 large avocado
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon NuNaturals chocolate syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup NuNaturals cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In blender or food processor, combine avocado, butter, chocolate syrup, monk fruit, and vanilla extract.
- Blend in eggs.
- Add in coconut flour, cocoa flour, sea salt and baking soda. Pulse until combined.
- Grease or line and 8×8-inch baking pan with coconut oil or parchment paper.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool on rack.
- Cut into 16 squares.
- Store covered in the refrigerator or freeze for longer storage.
Per Serving: 93 calories; 8 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Michael L. (Flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.