Fudgy Double Chocolate Keto Brownies
“The last low carb brownie recipe you will ever need. These low carb brownies are also gluten free and contain no artificial sweeteners or funky ingredients.” Fudgy Double Chocolate Keto Brownies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup natural creamy almond butter
- 2/3 cup powdered erythritol
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons no sugar added peanut butter powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon salted butter, ghee or coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8 by 8-inch baking dish.
- Alternately you can line it with parchment paper, leaving a couple inches of overhang on the sides for easy removal.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond butter, erythritol, cocoa powder, peanut butter powder, eggs, butter, water, vanilla extract, and baking soda.
- Using an electric hand mixer, mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and spread in an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the center is set.
- Start checking at the 15 minute mark.
- Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Cut into 16 squares.
Per Serving: 129 calories; 11 g fat; 4.3 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments