Best Keto Brownies
“Get your chocolate fix with these yummy keto low-carb brownies.” Best Keto Brownies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup coconut oil, divided
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup stevia sugar substitute (such as Truvia®)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease an 8-inch square pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk cocoa powder and baking soda together in a bowl. Add 1/3 cup coconut oil and boiling water; mix until well blended. Add remaining 1/3 cup coconut oil, stevia, and eggs; blend well. Fold almond flour, vanilla extract, and salt into the batter.
- Pour batter into the greased pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool before cutting into 12 squares.
- Substitute 2 cups sugar for the stevia if preferred.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 20.5 g fat; 7.5 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 114 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Suzanne Nielsen, Photo Credit: Tânia Raquel Ferreira (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.