“My Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Brownies are the perfect dessert or grab and go snack. With the flavors of chocolate, raspberries, and cheesecake, they will be your new favorite treat.” Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Brownies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped
- 6 oz. butter
- 1 cup erythritol
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 10 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp raspberry extract (optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 oz. fresh raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Line a 9″ x 13″ baking dish with parchment paper so that the sides come up over the dish and can be used to easily lift the baked brownies from the pan.
- Use a microwave or a small saucepan to melt the chocolate and butter on low heat. When melted, add the sweetener and stir until the sweetener is dissolved.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, almond flour, vanilla extract and salt. When thoroughly mixed, add the melted chocolate mixture and stir to combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Use a hand mixer or a stand mixer to blend the cream cheese and powdered sweetener. When creamy and smooth, add the egg and mix well.
- Stir in the vanilla extract, raspberry extract, and lemon juice.
- Gently fold in the fresh raspberries.
- Drop large spoonfuls of the cheesecake mixture over the brownie batter. Use a knife to swirl the cheesecake batter into the brownie batter by dragging the tip through the batter in horizontal and vertical lines.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until set. Do not overbake. Let cool completely before serving.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 172 calories; 16 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 4 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Elena Veselova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.