“These keto raspberry cheesecake brownies are the PERFECT low-carb dessert! I just love the swirled tops and the fudgy keto brownie paired with the tart raspberry cheesecake is a match made in heaven.” Raspberry Cheesecake Keto Brownies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- cream cheese (240 g/ 8.5 oz)
- 1/3 cup granulated Erythritol or Swerve (65 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries (30 g/ 1.1 oz)
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted (113 g/ 4 oz)
- 2/3 cup granulated Erythritol or Swerve (133 g/ 4.7 oz)
- 3/4 cup cacao powder or Dutch process cocoa powder (65 g/ 2.3 oz)
- 3/4 cup almond flour (75 g/ 2.6 oz)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp almond milk (30 ml)
- Preheat the oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F (fan assisted) and line an 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 inch) brownie pan with parchment.
- For the cheesecake layer combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- For the brownie layer combine all of the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- Transfer all but 1/2 cup of the brownie batter to the pan then top with the cheesecake layer. Mix the remaining brownie batter with 2 tablespoons of almond milk.
- Place the remaining brownie batter on top in 4 dollops then use a knife to swirl the batter into the cheesecake.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until set.
- Let cool completely then slice.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 264 calories; 25.2 g fat; 4.6 g carbohydrates; 8 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.