Low Carb Macadamia Nut Brownies
“The brownies turned out a little fudge-like, as I wanted. They’re a bit light in consistency, but melt in your mouth and become rich and almost dense.” Low Carb Macadamia Nut Brownies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup erythritol
- ¾ cup macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons salted butter
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cream butter, erythritol, and coconut oil together.
- Cream 2 eggs into the butter mixture.
- Add your cocoa, instant coffee, baking powder, vanilla extract, and almond flour slowly, mixing it in thoroughly.
- Add 1/2 Cup Macadamia nuts and mix well.
- Spread batter into a baking sheet and top with the rest of the Macadamia nuts, pressing them into the batter to submerge them.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for at least 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 26.8 g fat; 2.4 g carbohydrates; 4.7 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Janet L. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.