“Get your chocolate fix with these yummy low-carb chocolate brownies.” Low Carb Chocolate Brownies – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup erythritol
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup (recipe here)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 2 tablespoons Torani Salted Caramel
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In the mean time, add all wet ingredients into a bowl: 1/3 cup Erythritol, 1/4 cup Coconut Oil, 1/4 cup Maple Syrup (recipe here), 2 large Eggs and 2 tbsp.
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients: 2 cups Almond Flour, 1/2 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, 1 tbsp. Psyllium Husk Powder, 1 tsp. Baking Powder, and 1/2 tsp. Salt.
- Mix together the dry ingredients as well as you can.
- Beat the wet ingredients together using a hand mixer until a consistent mixture is formed. Pour the wet ingredients slowly into the dry ingredients, mixing with a hand mixer as you pour.
- Press the batter into an 11×7 baking pan and even the tops out. If it has bits of hardened coconut oil at the top, don’t worry too much – this will melt as it bakes.
- Bake the brownies for 20 minutes.
- Let the brownies cool, then remove from the pan.
- Slice brownies into slices (I do 8 total slices) and serve. Note: You can add chocolate chips to the top of this when it comes out of the oven, but that is up to you and how it fits into your final macro counts.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 23.2 g fat; 4.6 g carbohydrates; 8.5 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 122 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Roberto M., Photo Credit: Leslie C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.