“Chocolate cheesecake jars is perfect as a chocolatey gift for any occasion. Make it with love!” Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Jars – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3.5 ounces dark chocolate
- 3 tablespoons low carb sugar substitute
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup low carb sugar substitute or less to taste
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray a 8×8-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, melt the chocolate and butter.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into a mixing bowl and combine it with the stevia and cocoa powder.
- Divide the whipped layer between 6 small (4-oz/ 120 ml) jars.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, stevia, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon.
- Blend the mixture until it is smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, use a hand mixer to whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Slowly fold together the cream cheese and whipped cream until all the ingredients are well-blended.
- Pour the cheesecake topping over the cooled brownies and place the dessert in your fridge for 4 hours to set.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 216 calories; 20.1 g fat; 3.9 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Louno Morose
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.