“The result is a subtly sweet cheesecake that should serve at least 16 people. It is a tall cake so a thin slice is very filling.” Best Keto Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 ounces sliced almonds about 1 1/3 cup
- 3 tablespoons low carb sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon optional
- 5 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 32 ounces cream cheese softened (4 blocks)
- 3/4 cup low carb sweetener more or less to taste
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract optional
- 16 ounces sour cream at room temperature
- Place sliced almonds in food processor and process with cutting blade until a finely ground.
- Pulse in 6-9 stevia extract packets and cinnamon (if using).
- Stir in melted butter.
- Press into bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Set aside
- Beat cream cheese on low speed until light and fluffy.
- Add 24-36 stevia extract packets to desired sweetness. Beat on low to mix in.
- Add each egg, one at a time, beating on low after each addition.
- Mix in extracts, then beat in sour cream on low speed until incorporated.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Bake at 300°F for an hour. If top has browned, turn oven off. If not yet browned, cook until browned then turn off oven.
- Leave cheesecake in oven with door ajar for an hour. Then, remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Chill at least 24 hours before serving.
- Enjoy! 🙂
A one-for-one sugar replacement granular low carb sweetener can be used in place of the packets. Here’s the conversions:
- 6 packets is 1/4 cup sugar equivalent
- 24 packets is 1 cup sugar equivalent
Tips to prevent the cheesecake from cracking:
- Make sure all the ingredients are room temperature.
- Don’t over mix! Over-mixing will cause the top to crack.
- Bake for an hour. Then turn oven off and let it cool in the oven for 4-5 hours then remove and allow to finish cooling at room temperature.
- Use a pan of water in the oven to make it steamy while preheating and remove the pan when putting the cheesecake in.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 34 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 7 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Vladislav Noseek
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.