Avocado Lime Cheesecake
“I love Mexican food, but Mexican desserts are limited. Flan is great, but not every time. This recipe has real Mexican flavor with avocados and lime. My friends make me make it constantly. It is unique, easy, and fabulous. You must have an ice cream maker.” Avocado Lime Cheesecake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup white sugar1
- 1/2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 (8 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- Heat cream in a small saucepan until small bubbles appear around edges.
- Remove from heat and stir sugar into cream until it dissolves.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and allow to cool.
- Combine avocado and cream cheese in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add lime juice and process until smooth; whisk into the cooled cream mixture.
- Fill an ice cream maker with the avocado mixture, and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions for making ice cream.
- Spoon avocado mixture into the prepared pie crust; smooth surface with a spatula.
- Freeze until solid, at least 2 hours.
- Let cheesecake sit at room temperature until slightly softened yet firm enough to slice before serving, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 470 calories; 34.8 g fat; 39 g carbohydrates; 4.2 g protein; 85 mg cholesterol; 204 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Todd, Photo Credit: ris_alcala (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.