Keto Mocha Cheesecake Bars
“What’s great about this delicious recipe is that it’s really easy to make.” Keto Mocha Cheesecake Bars – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup erythritol
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ tablespoon instant coffee
- ½ cup Hershey’s Baking Cocoa
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and spray or grease a 8×8-inch baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the wet ingredients of melted unsalted butter and 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract until well combined. Then mix in the 3 large eggs.
- In the a small bowl: mix together the dry ingredients of almond flour, instant coffee, baking cocoa, salt, erythritol, and baking powder. Then, whisk the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Place ¼ cup of batter aside to use later.
- Add the larger portion of batter into the 8×8-inch baking pan. The batter will be thicker than traditional brownie batter.
- In a mixing bowl: blend the room temperature cream cheese, 1 large egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and ½ cup erythritol until smooth. Spread on top of the brownie layer.
- Using the ¼ cup of brownie batter, mix into the top layer of cream cheese to create a top brownie crust. This layer should be very thin.
- Place in the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°F. When finished, you want the cheesecake bars to be fully cooled when cutting the slices.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 35 calories; 3.1 g fat; 0.9 g carbohydrates; 0.9 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 33 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Nick P., Photo Credit: MShev
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.