“These bars are reminiscent of Thin Mints® in flavor. They’re bright and refreshing and full of fats but low in carbs. They actually come together very quickly! Store in refrigerator; these will soften/melt at room temperature. Consume or freeze within 24 hours to avoid losing the bright green color.” Keto Matcha Mint Bars – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon stevia powder
- 1 cup coconut butter, softened
- 2 small ripe avocados
- 3 tablespoons stevia powder
- 1 tablespoon green tea powder (matcha)
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, warmed
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 6 drops liquid stevia
- Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix almond flour, butter, cocoa powder, and stevia powder together. Press mixture into the lined pan to form a crust. Freeze for 15 minutes while making the filling.
- Combine coconut butter, avocados, stevia powder, matcha, peppermint extract, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Blend using an electric mixer until combined. Pour and spread filling onto the crust and freeze.
- Mix coconut oil, cocoa powder, peppermint extract, and liquid stevia thoroughly. Spread topping over the chilled bars and refrigerate for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- If preferred, use any 1-to-1 low-carb sweetener.
Per Serving: 276 calories; 26.1 g fat; 8.6 g carbohydrates; 4.3 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 29 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Angela Sackett, Photo Credit: Karen Kirby (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.