“This easy keto chicken cordon bleu casserole recipe needs just 15 minutes prep and the family will love it! ” Easy Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 head Cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1/3 cup Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 lb Shredded chicken breast (cooked, weight after cooking)
- 12 oz Ham (deli slices, chopped)
- 2 cups Swiss cheese (shredded, divided)
- 1/4 cup Pork rinds (optional; crushed like bread crumbs and measured after crushing)
- Chives (chopped, for garnish – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with oil. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the cauliflower on a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes, until golden on the edges.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together cream, sour cream, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, and half of the shredded cheese (1 cup).
- Stir in the chicken and ham.
- When the cauliflower is done, take it out of the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Stir the cauliflower into the bowl.
- Transfer the casserole mixture into a 9×13 in (23×33 cm) casserole dish.
- Top with remaining shredded Swiss cheese (1 cup). If desired, sprinkle crushed pork rinds on top for a bread-crumb-like effect (optional).
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden, and the casserole is bubbly. Garnish with fresh chives (optional).
- Enjoy 🙂
Per Serving: 304 calories; 20 g fat; 2.9 g carbohydrates; 25 g protein.
Recipe by: Christine P, Photo Credit: Andrea Skjold Mink
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.