“This One Pot Keto Sesame Chicken and Broccoli is easy to make, only calls for inexpensive, real food ingredients, and best f all, it only dirties one pan.” One Pot Keto Sesame Chicken and Broccoli – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- ¼ cup coconut aminos, or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (I use this brand)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds, plus extra for garnish
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Green onions, sliced, for garnish
- Place the broccoli florets in a microwave safe bowl with 1 tablespoon of water and cover with a damp paper towel.
- Microwave for 2 minutes until the broccoli is just becoming tender.
- In a small bowl, mix the coconut aminos and arrowroot powder and set aside
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the avocado oil and garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken to the skillet along with the salt and pepper, and sauté until cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- Once the chicken is just about done, add the sesame oil and broccoli to pan and sauté for an additional minute before pouring the coconut amino mixture over top.
- Sauté for 1 to 2 more minutes until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes, sesame seeds and green onions, before serving.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 6.1 g fat; 7 g carbohydrates; 30 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.