Keto Chicken and Kale Stew
“Try this quick, easy, and incredibly tender chicken stew cooked with diced tomatoes. I added kale for extra green power! Serve over cauli rice for a complete and perfect keto meal.” Keto Chicken and Kale Stew – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function.
- Melt butter and cook onion until soft and tender, about 3 minutes. Add chicken; cook until golden and crispy, about 5 minutes. Place diced tomatoes, kale, chicken broth, salt, garlic powder, oregano, and black pepper in the pot.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 10 minutes. Complete releasing pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 4.4 g fat; 8.9 g carbohydrates; 13.3 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 796 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Alice, Photo Credit: Kelly (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.