“Chicken Milanese a favourite meal of many, with a keto twist. I aim to please and this is one recipe that will have the whole family asking for more!” Low Carb Gluten Free Chicken Milanese – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless/skinless)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup super fine almond flour
- 1/2 cup pork rinds finely ground
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Olive oil
- Wedges of lemon
- Cut the chicken breasts in very thin filets.
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl and set along side the breading mixture.
- Dip each slice of chicken into the egg, draining off any excess.
- Dip into the breading mixture and VERY lightly coat.
- Do not press into the mixture, but gently shake off any excess.
- Heat a large skillet to medium and add in some olive oil (or other Keto friendly oil).
- Sauté for a several minutes on each side and allow to drain on paper towels.
- Serve with wedges of lemon and squeeze over the chicken right before eating.
- Enjoy 🙂
Per Serving: 441 calories; 27 g fat; 4.9 g carbohydrates; 49 g protein.
Recipe by: Christine P, Photo Credit: marco mayer
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.