Beer Lime Grilled Chicken
“Grilled chicken with a combination of beer, lime juice and spices. It’s just amazing!” Beer Lime Grilled Chicken – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can light colored beer
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a bowl, mix the lime juice, beer, honey, garlic, cilantro, and salt and pepper until the honey dissolves.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken, cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade and shake off excess; discard remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken until tender and juices run clear, about 7 minutes per side.
Per Serving: 182 calories; 2.9 g fat; 7 g carbohydrates; 25.2 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 63 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Lauren, Photo Credit: Mike (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.