“The great thing about this delicious recipe it is incredibly easy to make and preparation time takes almost no time at all.” Keto Tuna Casserole – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup chopped carrots
- ¼ cup chopped mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3 packages (226 g) shirataki noodles
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (146 g) tuna
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Almond flour
- Melt your butter in a deep pot on medium.
- Add in the green onions, mushrooms, and carrots.
- Saute the veggies for 3-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle your xanthan gum over the vegetables.
- Quickly add in your cream and stir.
- It should start thickening immediately, but keep on the heat until it starts to bubble.
- Place your shirataki noodles in a casserole dish.
- Stir the cream mixture into the noodles.
- Mix in your cheddar cheese and flaked tuna.
- Optionally, top your casserole with almond flour
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 21.2 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 10.2 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 190 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Annabelle P. Photo Credit: achinthamb
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.