“These moist and delicious keto-friendly meatballs are made with Parmesan cheese and flaxseed meal, and are perfect for a weeknight dinner. To keep it low carb, make sure to use a low-carb tomato sauce, or even better, a homemade marinara sauce.” Best Low-Carb Keto Meatballs – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Combine ground beef, egg, Parmesan cheese, flaxseed, oregano, salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix until well combined. Roll mixture into golf ball-size meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add meatballs; cook until browned, about 5 minutes on each side. Pour tomato sauce over meatballs; simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 21.8 g fat; 4.2 g carbohydrates; 21.5 g protein; 102 mg cholesterol; 476 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Fioa, Photo Credit: Maria Kovaleva
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.