Keto Beef Egg Roll Slaw
“This keto slaw uses beef but you can substitute pork instead.” Keto Beef Egg Roll Slaw – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 5 green onions, chopped, white and green parts separated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce (such as sriracha)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (14 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add diced onion, white parts of the green onions, and garlic.
- Saute until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Add ground beef, sriracha, ginger, salt, and black pepper.
- Saute until beef is browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes.
- Stir coleslaw mix, soy sauce, and cider vinegar into the beef mixture.
- Saute until coleslaw is tender, about 4 minutes more. Top with the rest of the green onions.
- Feel free to substitute olive oil for the sesame oil.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 24 g fat; 8 g carbohydrates; 20.6 g protein; 75 mg cholesterol; 694 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Chez Gnar, Photo Credit: Julie Simpson (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments