Keto Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
“Nothing is easier than this Keto Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef. Dump all the ingredients in your crock pot and in a few hours, dinner is served. It’s a delicious low carb meal the whole family will love. ” Keto Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 lbs flank or sirloin steak
- 1/3 cup Swerve Brown
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup tamari or soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp glucomannan powder (or 1/4 tsp xanthan gum)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Sesame seeds for sprinkling
- Slice the beef very thinly against the grain. This works best when it is semi-frozen (but not rock solid).
- Place the beef in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl or glass measuring up, whisk together the brown sugar substitute, water, tamari, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour over the beef.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, OR high for 2 to 3 hours.
- When the beef has finished cooking, spoon some of the broth out of the pot into a bowl.
- Whisk in the glucomannan powder until combined, then pour the broth back into the pot and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle the beef with the chopped green onions and some sesame seeds and serve over cauliflower rice.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 417 calories; 25.4 g fat; 2 g carbohydrates; 35.7 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Larisa Blinova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.