Keto Lasagna with Meatza Layers
“A keto lasagna for meat lovers! Rather than try to sneak in a vegetable for the pasta layer, meatza slices are used in this low carb casserole.” Keto Lasagna with Meatza Layers – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 Pounds Ground Lean Beef
- 1 Egg yolk beaten
- ½ Cup Parmesan
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Ground Sage
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder more or less depending on your heat tolerance
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 2 to 2 ½ Cups Marinara Sauce
- 10 Ounces Spinach
- 2 Egg yolks beaten
- 1 Cup Ricotta
- 2 Cups Freshly Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ Cup Parmesan
- ¼ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Fresh Parsley for garnishing
- In a small container, mix onion powder, garlic powder, sage, oregano, thyme and chili powder. Reserve ½ teaspoon for marinara sauce.
- Place ground beef in a large platter or large bowl and mix in seasoning.
- Sprinkle parmesan and beaten egg yolk. Mix well.
- Line two 9×13 baking pans with parchment paper.
- Transfer seasoned ground beef and flatten with a spatula or back of a spoon.
- In a preheated oven of 450°F, bake ground beef for 7 to 12 minutes or just until browned.
- Drain oil and slice to fit lasagna container.
- In a bowl with marinara sauce, add parmesan, reserved mixed seasoning (from meatza ingredients) and mix well. Set aside.
- In another bowl with beaten egg, fold in ricotta. Set aside.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and spinach until wilted. Season spinach with onion powder, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Assemble lasagna. Pour 2 to 3 tablespoon marinara sauce to an 8×8 baking pan. Top with meatza slices, spread more marinara sauce.
- Add all sautéed spinach and spread ricotta mixture on top. Cover with half of mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients, with mozzarella at the top most part.
- In a preheated oven of 400°F, bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly golden.
Per Serving: 301 calories; 16 g fat; 3 g carbohydrates; 33 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Catherine C. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.