“Cheese and pimiento-filled meatballs are just as delicious as they sound. Smart and handy, not only for a weeknight dinner but also as a low-carb snack or in a lunchbox for work.” Keto Pimiento Cheese Meatballs – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup pimientos or pickled jalapeños
- 1 tsp paprika powder or chili powder
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 oz. grated cheddar cheese
- 25 oz. ground beef
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp butter, for frying
- Start by mixing all ingredients for the pimiento cheese in a large bowl.
- Set aside for a few minutes.
- Add ground beef and the egg to the mixture. Use a wooden spoon or clean hands to combine.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Form large meatballs and fry them in butter or oil in a skillet on medium heat until they are thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with a side dish of your choice, a green salad and perhaps a homemade mayonnaise.
- Do you want to make dinner even simpler? Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Make a meatloaf of the ground beef and bake for 30-40 minutes!
Per Serving: 660 calories; 53 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 42 g protein.
Recipe by: Anne Aobadia, Photo Credit: Emma Shevtzoff
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.