“Try this delicious keto Korean beef with cauliflower rice; it is just so quick and easy to make and will become a family favorite! This makes the perfect weeknight meal.” Keto Korean Beef with Cauli Rice – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef and garlic in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Combine soy sauce, coconut sugar, ginger, and black pepper in a bowl; whisk until well combined. Pour over ground beef; simmer until the sauce thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Serve over cauliflower rice. Sprinkle with green onions and sesame seeds.
- To make cauliflower rice, grate cauliflower using a coarse grater or using the grater disc in a food processor.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 19.1 g fat; 8.9 g carbohydrates; 22.4 g protein; 68 mg cholesterol; 982 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Trevis L., Photo Credit: Fabio (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.