Angel Chicken Pasta
“A delicious, easy company dish – the flavors are wonderful. A favorite with my family. I usually double the recipe so we can have leftovers.” Angel Chicken Pasta – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 4 ounces cream cheese with chives
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Stir in the package of dressing mix.
- Blend in wine and golden mushroom soup.
- Mix in cream cheese, and stir until smooth.
- Heat through, but do not boil. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Pour sauce over.
- Bake for 60 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Twenty minutes before the chicken is done, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil.
- Cook pasta until al dente, about 5 minutes.
- Drain. Serve chicken and sauce over pasta.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 528 calories; 18.5 g fat; 48.3 g carbohydrates; 37.5 g protein; 107 mg cholesterol; 1265 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Marian Collins, Photo Credit: Brooke Lark (unsplash)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.