Awesome Pasta Salad
“This is the best pasta salad I’ve ever eaten, and people request it frequently. It’s a very easy, light-tasting side dish for a picnic or dinner.” Awesome Pasta Salad – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli (spiral) pasta
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, cubed
- 1/2 pound salami, cubed
- 1/4 pound sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into
- 1 inch pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimentos, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain, and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, cheese, salami, pepperoni, green pepper, olives, and pimentos.
- Pour in salad dressing, and toss to coat.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 310 calories; 17.7 g fat; 25.9 g carbohydrates; 12.9 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 913 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Irlandes, Photo Credit: Patsy (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.