“This is a very easy recipe for a delicious pot roast. It makes its own gravy. It’s designed especially for the working person who does not have time to cook all day, but it tastes like you did. You’ll want the cut to be between 5 and 6 pounds.” Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 5 1/2 pounds pot roast
- In a slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup mix and water.
- Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat with soup mixture.
- Cook on High setting for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low setting for 8 to 9 hours.
- 12 Servings.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 426 calories; 23.7 g fat; 4.9 g carbohydrates; 45.6 g protein; 127 mg cholesterol; 639 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Brenda Arnold, Photo Credit: RitaE (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.