Bacon, Cheddar and Chive Mug Cake
“The delicious bacon, the butter, the cheese all coming together with flavorings from the chives and Mrs. Dash Table Blend. I used to be a hater of pre-made spice mixes but this one is actually awesome!” Bacon, Cheddar and Chive Mug Cake – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 slices pre-cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon almond flour
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar
- 1 tablespoon shredded white cheddar
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- ¼ teaspoon Mrs. Dash Table Blend
- Pinch of salt
- Mix all base ingredients together.
- Chop your bacon and chives, then all all the flavor ingredients together.
- Mix everything together and microwave for 65 seconds on high (power level 10).
- Lightly slam cup against plate to take the mug cake out.
- Add extra chives and serve!
Cookies will be very crumbly until fully set.
Per Serving: 546 calories; 49.5 g fat; 4.1 g carbohydrates; 20.1 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 179 mg sodium.
Recipe by: jamjar, Photo Credit: Tracey Wilhelmsen (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.