Bacon Ranch Chicken Keto Pizza
“A tasty low carb gluten free bacon ranch chicken keto pizza that’s super simple to make. It uses a near zero carb ground chicken pizza crust.” Bacon Ranch Chicken Keto Pizza – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1/3 cup mozzarella shredded (40 grams)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese shredded (30 grams)
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasonings basil, oregano, rosemary, and thyme
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large egg
- salt and ground black pepper to taste (I used 1/4 salt and dash pepper)
- 1/3 cup avocado mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded & divided (103 grams)
- 2 medium plum tomatoes diced (85 grams)
- 3 slices no sugar bacon cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line pizza pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the crust ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Then form into a ball.
- Place meat ball on parchment paper lined pizza pan. Cover with another sheet of parchment paper and roll out into a large circle. Remove top parchment paper. Is some of the crust on top of the paper? Then simply scrape it off with a rubber spatula. Add it back to the main crust.
- Bake meat crust in 400°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until top is browned.
- While crust is baking, combine sauce ingredients in medium bowl.
- Remove crust from oven and flip crust over on pan then remove parchment paper from top.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the sauce on top of the pizza crust, then sprinkle 1/2 cup of cheese over it. Sprinkle on bacon and diced tomatoes. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 mozzarella cheese on top.
- Return pizza to 400°F oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Cut into 8 slices and serve with remaining ranch sauce.
- Enjoy 🙂
- A silicone baking mat can be used instead of the parchment paper to roll-out the crust and flip easily after the initial baking.
- To make things easier, a prepared Ranch dressing can be used instead of making it from scratch.
Per Serving: 290 calories; 21 g fat; 4 g carbohydrates; 23 g protein.
Recipe by: Christine P, Photo Credit: Nataliya Arzamasova
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments