Baked Kale Chips
“These are a low calorie nutritious snack. Like potato chips, you cannot stop at just eating one. They are great for parties and a good conversation topic.” Baked Kale Chips – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a non insulated cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With a knife or kitchen shears carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner.
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning salt.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 58 calories; 2.8 g fat; 7.6 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 185 mg sodium.
Recipe by: LucyDelRey, Photo Credit: Tracey Wilhelmsen (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.