“This is our family favorite.” Banana Bread – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 bananas, mashed
- Grease and flour two 7×3 inch loaf pans.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In one bowl, whisk together flour, soda, salt, and sugar.
- Mix in slightly beaten eggs, melted butter, and mashed bananas.
- Stir in nuts if desired.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 145 calories; 3.7 g fat; 26.5 g carbohydrates; 2.3 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 181 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Nikki, Photo Credit: cromaconceptovisual (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.