Becky’s Chicken Salad
“A delicious, rich and tasty cold chicken salad! Whipped cream gives this a lift. Serve on a lettuce leaf or in sandwiches.” Becky’s Chicken Salad – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 2 1/2 cups diced and chilled, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup sliced, seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- In a medium bowl, whip cream to soft peaks.
- Combine meat, celery, grapes, almonds, parsley, salt, and mayonnaise with whipped cream. Chill.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Try this recipe with leftover turkey, too.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 23.6 g fat; 5 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 43 mg cholesterol; 388 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Becky Riley, Photo Credit: Toa Heftiba (unsplash)