Best Keto Bread
“This delicious low-carb and keto bread couldn’t be any easier to make. Baked to perfection, it is ideal for slicing and making toasts or sandwiches!” Best Keto Bread – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- cooking spray
- 7 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a silicone loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl until smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add melted butter and olive oil; mix until well combined.
- Combine almond flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt in a separate bowl; mix well. Add gradually to the egg mixture, mixing well until a thick batter is formed.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
Make sure the eggs are at room temperature; this will make the bread airy and taste better.
Per Serving: 247 calories; 22.8 g fat; 4.9 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein; 116 mg cholesterol; 209 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Fioa, Photo Credit: Monika (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.