“This is the best chocolate I’ve had since I first started a keto way of life.” Best Low Carb Chocolate – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 1 cup expeller pressed coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup erythritol
- Measure out your coconut oil.
- In a double boiler or in a bowl (glass or stainless steel) over a pan of water, melt coconut oil over medium low heat.
- Do not let bottom of bowl touch the water in the pan.
- While oil is melting, measure out cocoa and sweetener.
- In a bowl, combine the two and mix well. This is especially important when using LC-Sweet. Once oil is melted, remove from heat and add sweetener/cocoa mix.
- Stir well until thoroughly combined.
- Let cool to desired consistency. To speed things along, you can put it in the fridge, checking and stirring every 5 minutes. At 20 minutes, it’s extremely thick. If it gets too thick for your purposes, you can simply put the bowl back over the pan of water and warm for a minute or two.
- Stir constantly to control thickness (otherwise it might get too warm and you’ll have to cool it down again).
- Use it to top your favorite baked goods, for dipping, and more!
Per Serving: 99 calories; 10.1 g fat; 0.8 g carbohydrates; 0.7 g protein.
Recipe by: Kiro, Photo Credit: Loren K. (flickr)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.