This recipes for Blueberry Pie is the best when made with fresh picked blueberries! It is a beautiful sight with a lattice top.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
Blueberry Pie – Ingredients
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
- 1 tablespoon butter
Blueberry Pie – Directions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt, and cinnamon, and sprinkle over blueberries.
- Line pie dish with one pie crust.
- Pour berry mixture into the crust, and dot with butter.
- Cut remaining pastry into 1/2 – 3/4 inch wide strips, and make lattice top.
- Crimp and flute edges.
- Bake pie on lower shelf of oven for about 50 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 366 calories; 16.6 g fat; 52.6 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 318 mg sodium.
Recipe by: ASHESP, Photo Credit: tookapic (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.