Breakfast Granola Cups
“These little delights will be the star of any brunch gathering! You can substitute applesauce for mashed bananas, if desired. Use your favorite yogurt to fill the cups and top with fresh fruit of your choice!” Breakfast Granola Cups – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
1h 45 m
- cooking spray
- 1/4 cup mashed banana
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups yogurt
- Spray 6 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Whisk banana, honey, and almond extract together in a bowl until smooth.
- Whisk oats, cinnamon, and salt together in another bowl.
- Stir oat mixture into banana mixture until evenly mixed.
- Press mixture into the base and up the sides of the prepared muffin cups. Refrigerate until chilled and firm, 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove muffin cups from refrigerator and press each firmly into the base and sides of the muffin cups again.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set and fragrant, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Press sides of granola cup into the muffin cup again with a spoon.
- Let cool for 20 minutes before removing from muffin cups.
- Fill each cooled cup with yogurt.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 194 calories; 3.1 g fat; 34 g carbohydrates; 8.8 g protein; 7 mg cholesterol; 184 mg sodium.
Recipe by: Gruntled Gourmand, Photo Credit: JESHOOTS (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
View all comments