Broccoli and Cheese Brunch Casserole
“Delicious for a brunch or weekend breakfast.” Broccoli and Cheese Brunch Casserole – You must try this recipe.
Let us know if you liked this recipe. Try the other recipe categories as well!
- 8 ounces pork sausage
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 roma (plum) tomato, thinly sliced
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown.
- Drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7×11 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix cooked sausage, broccoli, and 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. In a separate bowl, mix 1/2 cup
- Cheddar cheese, ricotta cheese, eggs, milk, pepper, and salt.
- Spoon the sausage mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Spread the Cheddar and ricotta mixture over the sausage mixture. Sprinkle with remaining Cheddar.
- Arrange tomato slices on top.
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Uncover, and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Per Serving: 243 calories; 18.3 g fat; 3.4 g carbohydrates; 16.7 g protein; 225 mg cholesterol; 609 mg sodium.
Recipe by: L Kahrmann, Photo Credit: hexe_babajaga (pixabay)
Submit Your Recipe!
Please remember, We cannot accept any recipes taken from a book/website/other source. Remember that a reader should be able to take your recipe and cook from it without encountering any problems. End all recipes with a useful tip, e.g. an alternative ingredient you could use, something the dish goes well with, whether you can freeze it, etc.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.